UV curing Dry-offset printer of plastic and metal closures
The PCDL is a compact high speed and quality UV dry offset side decoration line for plastic and aluminum closures.
The machine can run up to 300 long closures per minute, be equipped with up to 6 UV inking units plus overvanishing unit. Pre-printing option with conventional UV or LED UV curing is suitable for base coating or pre-printing of any specific color, for example heavy white, providing fast and high energy saving printing process.
- Compact and high energy saving solution
- Pre-printing option allows to printer to lay-down spot white color in near perfect register with the image on dark or black objects, drastically improving image contrast
- Gloss and resistant UV inks with high quality printing result
- The open machine design ensures a clear view of the printing process, easy access and fast and simple size part change
- Final product can be handled immediately
- Ideal for the challenging printing demands of emerging wine and traditional liquor/spirits market
|Closure Diameter range||25 – 40 mm|
|Closure Length||25 – 62 mm|
|Speed up to||300 cpm|
Note: Other diameter or lenght on request